Tactical Bodyweight [MINIMAL EQUIPMENT]
Are you ready to increase your strength and stamina, build lean muscle and burn fat, all without stepping foot in a gym?
A 'zero weight's' training plan that will help build mental resilience and have you leaving your peers in the dust when the going gets tough. You will learn how to master body-weight & calisthenics training and enhance your performance as a tactical athlete.
Using a specific three-phase training structure for each workout, this plan combines specific body-weight exercises in the right way that will get you seeing results, fast.
Designed to be either used as a stand-alone training schedule or to be added to your current training plan at times when you are without a gym, this is for those who are wanting to master body-weight work and overall conditioning.
" I find Body-weight work is often neglected and not given the attention it deserves but is an essential part of any tactical athletes training. Functional fitness that helps increase your strength, stamina, and mobility is the solid foundation every operator needs".
This is NOT your average body-weight plan.
To keep you motivated and striving for progression throughout, I have laid your training out into a game style format. As you progress throughout the weeks you will reach certain roadblocks where you are required to test yourself before progressing.
Fail this test, and you will be sent back to redo that level.
- A progressive schedule which changes to build you up over time.
- 3 Bodyweight training sessions per week that are 25-45 minutes each.
- 3 Levels you must pass to complete the training.
- Scaling options to make things easier / harder.
- Greatly improve your cardiovascular and muscular endurance.
- Speed up your metabolism, resulting in increased fat loss.
- Added endurance guide, particularly focused on job-specific sessions of running rucking and swimming
- Added Nutrition and Supplement guide.
Challenge yourself and see how quickly you can make it all the way through to the final level.
**NOTE this program comes in a downloadable pdf format only. After your purchase, you will be linked to the download page.
THIS TRAINING IS IDEAL FOR
- Those of any fitness levels from beginning to advanced
- Those who want great results but have no access to a gym
- Those looking to boost their strength in body-weight exercises
- Those ready for a ready for a REAL challenge (this is no walk in the park)
NUTRITION & SUPPLEMENT GUIDE
When training I find so many who struggle with knowing the right food to fuel their bodies with. That is why I have included my specific nutrition & supplement guide to work alongside your training.
A simple guideline of what your nutrition should look like, and the best supplements to make your training more effective.
- Budget-friendly real food
- A detailed guide on how to work out your macros
- Sample meal ideas
- My top supplement recommendations
Correct nutrition is key for optimal results.
You are not alone on this journey, at HTK we have a tribe of brothers all on the same journey.
- Private FB group to connect with the rest of the tribe.
- Customer only email address to answer any questions you have throughout.
- 24/7 support from me and the rest of the team.
Wasn't sure what to think about the price at first... But I didn't know this amount of sore was even possible from bodyweight exercises, worth it
Turning 40 soon so decided to get back into it after a few years of being fat and lazy. Figured I'd try this 6-week bodyweight program out. I'm on week 4 currently. If you've been out of the game a little while, this is a really good way to quickly get back to the basics, rebuild your base-level strength, endurance, and resilience before moving into more intense weightlifting sessions. It's simple, but it's no joke. It'll have your muscles screaming. I swear my legs are already looking as jacked as they did back in my heyday. It's a rapid buildup from week 1 to 6, and there are tests every two weeks that you have to pass before advancing. It'll get you back into being able to drop down and crank out 75 no problem, hop up on the bar and pull 15-20, and is a high-volume lower-risk way to get back into it. The first week smoked me, but now I'm tightening up and feeling great. I can see this being a regular rotational program to throw in a couple times a year for me. I've always adhered to the "if you can't lift your body, you shouldn't be lifting weights" philosophy so this is a good one to keep myself in check.
I should have trained up just to start this program. I did this program because I needed to get my conditioning up. Currently 3 wks this may become part of my regular workout routine.
I bought this program to keep me from developing a dad bod and it is definitely doing the trick! Thanks to the guys at HTK for putting together a sweet program!
I am in week 2 of the program right now and it has been great my 1.5 mile run is down 1:15 and my 3 mile is down 2:30 good progress in all other aspect expect to get blasted basically every day for the results and they will come