Are you ready to increase your strength and stamina, build lean muscle and burn fat, all without stepping foot in a gym?
A 'zero weight's' training plan that will help build mental resilience and have you leaving your peers in the dust when the going gets tough. You will learn how to master body-weight & calisthenics training and enhance your performance as a tactical athlete.
Using a specific three-phase training structure for each workout, this plan combines specific body-weight exercises in the right way that will get you seeing results, fast.
Designed to be either used as a stand-alone training schedule or to be added to your current training plan at times when you are without a gym, this is for those who are wanting to master body-weight work and overall conditioning.
" I find Body-weight work is often neglected and not given the attention it deserves but is an essential part of any tactical athletes training. Functional fitness that helps increase your strength, stamina, and mobility is the solid foundation every operator needs".
This is NOT your average body-weight plan.
To keep you motivated and striving for progression throughout, I have laid your training out into a game style format. As you progress throughout the weeks you will reach certain roadblocks where you are required to test yourself before progressing.
Fail this test, and you will be sent back to redo that level.
- A progressive schedule which changes to build you up over time.
- 3 Bodyweight training sessions per week that are 25-45 minutes each.
- 3 Levels you must pass to complete the training.
- Scaling options to make things easier / harder.
- Greatly improve your cardiovascular and muscular endurance.
- Speed up your metabolism, resulting in increased fat loss.
- Added endurance guide, particularly focused on job-specific sessions of running rucking and swimming
- Added Nutrition and Supplement guide.
Challenge yourself and see how quickly you can make it all the way through to the final level.
**NOTE this program comes in a downloadable pdf format only. After your purchase, you will be linked to the download page.
THIS TRAINING IS IDEAL FOR
- Those of any fitness levels from beginning to advanced
- Those who want great results but have no access to a gym
- Those looking to boost their strength in body-weight exercises
- Those ready for a ready for a REAL challenge (this is no walk in the park)
NUTRITION & SUPPLEMENT GUIDE
When training I find so many who struggle with knowing the right food to fuel their bodies with. That is why I have included my specific nutrition & supplement guide to work alongside your training.
A simple guideline of what your nutrition should look like, and the best supplements to make your training more effective.
- Budget-friendly real food
- A detailed guide on how to work out your macros
- Sample meal ideas
- My top supplement recommendations
Correct nutrition is key for optimal results.
You are not alone on this journey, at HTK we have a tribe of brothers all on the same journey.
- Private FB group to connect with the rest of the tribe.
- Customer only email address to answer any questions you have throughout.
- 24/7 support from me and the rest of the team.
I challenge anyone of all fitness levels to complete this routine. This has become the “meat and potatoes” of my fitness programming. Highly recommend if you are looking to establish a foundation of fitness or if you just need to switch from your current programming. I didn’t believe I could be owned by a body-weight routine until I got to weeks 3 and 4. This routine will be sure to expose your strength/conditioning leaks, thus making you a more well rounded individual(harder to kill)
Was in pretty phenomenal shape a few years back. Stopped working out almost entirely, and as time went on I failed to challenge myself constantly. This workout plan has been helping me move to a point where I feel confident enough to workout like I used to without getting broken off midway through. I will say that if you actually want to see weight loss rather than just increased strength you need to pair this plan with a strict healthy diet plan, and possibly do 2-a-days. I'm at week 3, eating like a normal guy and conducting only this plan with no other workouts through the weeks I haven't seen any drastic change in weight, just an improvement in strength and endurance.
Such an awesome program to work through, I’d recommend it to anyone to start!
Seeing my numbers go up in just a few days
It is truly a wonderful and simple plan to help you achieve greatness at a steady pace. Unlike Most workout plans, this one allows you to check your progress with a test at the end of each level. Highly recommend. - from a current combat engineer 🏰👑