Are you ready to increase your strength and stamina, build lean muscle and burn fat, all without stepping foot in a gym?
A 'zero weight's' training plan that will help build mental resilience and have you leaving your peers in the dust when the going gets tough. You will learn how to master body-weight & calisthenics training and enhance your performance as a tactical athlete.
Using a specific three-phase training structure for each workout, this plan combines specific body-weight exercises in the right way that will get you seeing results, fast.
Designed to be either used as a stand-alone training schedule or to be added to your current training plan at times when you are without a gym, this is for those who are wanting to master body-weight work and overall conditioning.
" I find Body-weight work is often neglected and not given the attention it deserves but is an essential part of any tactical athletes training. Functional fitness that helps increase your strength, stamina, and mobility is the solid foundation every operator needs".
This is NOT your average body-weight plan.
To keep you motivated and striving for progression throughout, I have laid your training out into a game style format. As you progress throughout the weeks you will reach certain roadblocks where you are required to test yourself before progressing.
Fail this test, and you will be sent back to redo that level.
- A progressive schedule which changes to build you up over time.
- 3 Bodyweight training sessions per week that are 25-45 minutes each.
- 3 Levels you must pass to complete the training.
- Scaling options to make things easier / harder.
- Greatly improve your cardiovascular and muscular endurance.
- Speed up your metabolism, resulting in increased fat loss.
- Added endurance guide, particularly focused on job-specific sessions of running rucking and swimming
- Added Nutrition and Supplement guide.
Challenge yourself and see how quickly you can make it all the way through to the final level.
**NOTE this program comes in a downloadable pdf format only. After your purchase, you will be linked to the download page.
THIS TRAINING IS IDEAL FOR
- Those of any fitness levels from beginning to advanced
- Those who want great results but have no access to a gym
- Those looking to boost their strength in body-weight exercises
- Those ready for a ready for a REAL challenge (this is no walk in the park)
NUTRITION & SUPPLEMENT GUIDE
When training I find so many who struggle with knowing the right food to fuel their bodies with. That is why I have included my specific nutrition & supplement guide to work alongside your training.
A simple guideline of what your nutrition should look like, and the best supplements to make your training more effective.
- Budget-friendly real food
- A detailed guide on how to work out your macros
- Sample meal ideas
- My top supplement recommendations
Correct nutrition is key for optimal results.
You are not alone on this journey, at HTK we have a tribe of brothers all on the same journey.
- Private FB group to connect with the rest of the tribe.
- Customer only email address to answer any questions you have throughout.
- 24/7 support from me and the rest of the team.
JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD
Get access to and support from over 300,000 athletes in the HTK community. Along with email support from our top trainers.
The Hard To Kill tactical body weight training program is fun & challenging! Throw in the push-ups & pull-ups program on top & you’ve got yourself a recipe for beast mode! The included nutrition diet is the perfect cheat sheet to round off the entire package. 100% recommended!! 👌
The program will definitely get you fit. But the quantity of reps is increasing too much every week. For example the amount of pull-ups and chin-ups you have to do increases with 12 reps per exercise from week 1 till 2, that is not very logical. The same with the EMOM, you have to do so many reps that you cannot execute the exercise properly in the second half of the program. The program should actually last 10-12 weeks so that the number of reps does not have to go up so much every week. The weird thing was that I passed the test of level 2, but I was not able to do the required amount of reps of the workouts in week 4.
In conclusion, I think the structure of the program is good with ladders and EMOM's, but the amount of reps are increasing too much and too fast.
Tactical Bodyweight [MINIMAL EQUIPMENT]
great program to have if you don't have a lot of equipment or if you are looking for a hard alternative to the gym.