Are you ready to become BIGGER and STRONGER than ever before?!
Finally, it's time to break through those plateaus and start seeing some massive gains. Let me help you get out of that rut and get those increases you deserve.
This 12-week training plan focuses primarily on building muscle mass and strength.
Strength, often greatly overlooked plays a vital role in your performance and making sure you are prepared for anything in your line of duty.
Having a greater presence will also help you by increasing your confidence and the confidence of the ones around you especially if you are in Law enforcement.
"I wanted to create a straight to the point detailed schedule that doesn't leave you spending hours in the gym."
Designed by using a specific three-phase training system focusing on one specific phase each week, Volume, Strength, and Hypertrophy to give you optimal muscle growth. With plenty of variation and added conditioning, you won't be sacrificing on performance either.
- Builds strength fast without hours in the gym
- Greatly Increases performance
- Prevents the most common mistake of overtraining
- Progressions to keep pushing you week by week
- 5x Sessions per week ranging from 45-90 minutes each
- Specific muscle growth nutrition guide
All the tools you need for a fool-proof monster building system, all you need to do is put in the hard work. Tough it out through the full 12- weeks and you will become a more effective operator who is bigger, stronger and more confident in your line of duty.
**NOTE this program comes in a downloadable pdf format only. After your purchase, you will be linked to the download page
One of the biggest roadblocks for those increasing muscle mass and strength is making sure you are giving your body enough of the right fuel to get it through. That is why I have included my specific nutrition & supplement guide to work alongside your Tactical Monster Training.
Different to the other nutrition guide this one is focused primarily on helping you get those gains. It’s the complete road-map of what fuel you should be having and exactly how much you need to suit your personal body type.
- Specifically designed to help you build muscle mass
- A detailed guide on how to work out your macros
- What you should eat and when
- Sample meal ideas
- My top supplement recommendations
Correct nutrition is key for optimal results.
THIS TRAINING IS IDEAL FOR
- Immediate to advanced level of fitness.
- Those who want massive muscle increases without sacrificing on performance.
- Those who are stuck in a plateau and need to shock their bodies to the next level.
- Those who are willing to put in the hard work and quit the excuses.
- Those who want to be stronger to perform better in their line of duty.
- Adjustable Bench
- Squat Rack
- Weight plates (Bumpers not required)
- Pull-up / Dip Station
- Pull-down Machine
- Leg Press
- Calf Raise
- Leg Extension Machine
- Leg Curl Machine
- Cable Set-up
- MISC Conditioning Equipment; Rowing Machine, Assault Bike, Stepper, Boxing bag, Skipping Rope, Sledgehammer, Tyres, Sandbag, Sled, Battle ropes.
You are not alone on this journey, at HTK we have a tribe of brothers all on the same journey.
- Private FB group to connect with the rest of the tribe.
- Customer only email address to answer any questions you have throughout.
- 24/7 support from me and the rest of the team.
JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD
Get access to and support from over 300,000 athletes in the HTK community. Along with email support from our top trainers.
Love the program, but one recommendation I would make is to include a percentage of 1rm for the big lifts. This would help keep from guessing what weight should be used and give the athlete an idea of their progression. For example lifting 4 x 10 back squat @ 70% week 1 and in week 7 lifting @ 80%. Great product gentleman keep it coming.
Being a correctional officer/ Infantry man is stressful enough both physically and mentally. This program is absolutely awesome. Great for everyone! Feel stronger, faster, and bigger.
Great program so far. Perfect for all levels of experience. I am only on week 2, but the gradual build up of strength/intensity is just what I needed for getting back into the gym. I recommend this to anyone trying to get some serious gains.
When I got this workout I was in a rut! I couldn’t build mass or even feel that I was getting good workouts in. Once I started this, every workout felt like I had the best lift of my life. Love everything about the workout. 100% recommend for everyone.