Are you ready to become BIGGER and STRONGER than ever before?!
Finally, it's time to break through those plateaus and start seeing some massive gains. Let me help you get out of that rut and get those increases you deserve.
This 12-week training plan focuses primarily on building muscle mass and strength.
Strength, often greatly overlooked plays a vital role in your performance and making sure you are prepared for anything in your line of duty.
Having a greater presence will also help you by increasing your confidence and the confidence of the ones around you especially if you are in Law enforcement.
"I wanted to create a straight to the point detailed schedule that doesn't leave you spending hours in the gym."
Designed by using a specific three-phase training system focusing on one specific phase each week, Volume, Strength, and Hypertrophy to give you optimal muscle growth. With plenty of variation and added conditioning, you won't be sacrificing on performance either.
- Builds strength fast without hours in the gym
- Greatly Increases performance
- Prevents the most common mistake of overtraining
- Progressions to keep pushing you week by week
- 5x Sessions per week ranging from 45-90 minutes each
- Specific muscle growth nutrition guide
All the tools you need for a fool-proof monster building system, all you need to do is put in the hard work. Tough it out through the full 12- weeks and you will become a more effective operator who is bigger, stronger and more confident in your line of duty.
**NOTE this program comes in a downloadable pdf format only. After your purchase, you will be linked to the download page
One of the biggest roadblocks for those increasing muscle mass and strength is making sure you are giving your body enough of the right fuel to get it through. That is why I have included my specific nutrition & supplement guide to work alongside your Tactical Monster Training.
Different to the other nutrition guide this one is focused primarily on helping you get those gains. It’s the complete road-map of what fuel you should be having and exactly how much you need to suit your personal body type.
- Specifically designed to help you build muscle mass
- A detailed guide on how to work out your macros
- What you should eat and when
- Sample meal ideas
- My top supplement recommendations
Correct nutrition is key for optimal results.
THIS TRAINING IS IDEAL FOR
- Immediate to advanced level of fitness.
- Those who want massive muscle increases without sacrificing on performance.
- Those who are stuck in a plateau and need to shock their bodies to the next level.
- Those who are willing to put in the hard work and quit the excuses.
- Those who want to be stronger to perform better in their line of duty.
- Adjustable Bench
- Squat Rack
- Weight plates (Bumpers not required)
- Pull-up / Dip Station
- Pull-down Machine
- Leg Press
- Calf Raise
- Leg Extension Machine
- Leg Curl Machine
- Cable Set-up
- MISC Conditioning Equipment; Rowing Machine, Assault Bike, Stepper, Boxing bag, Skipping Rope, Sledgehammer, Tyres, Sandbag, Sled, Battle ropes.
You are not alone on this journey, at HTK we have a tribe of brothers all on the same journey.
- Private FB group to connect with the rest of the tribe.
- Customer only email address to answer any questions you have throughout.
- 24/7 support from me and the rest of the team.
JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD
Get access to and support from over 300,000 athletes in the HTK community. Along with email support from our top trainers.
Absolutely love this program. I’m six weeks in and have added 10 lbs to my bench, 15 to my squat, and 17 to my deadlift 5RM. Definitely noticing more definition. It’s fun and challenging. Will be a HTK subscriber for life!
I started the tactical monster and almost immediately noticed changes in my strength, reps I was able to do and my cardio strength. I love it and will definitely recommend the tactical monster to any LEO/military member. During the time I was doing the tactical monster I got into a few foot pursuits and I could tell that there was a big difference in how much faster I had gotten and how much more I was able to go especially with all of my gear. I’m excited to try some of their other programs. Definitely worth the money.
So far it’s been great
I started Hard to Kill training plans in April of 2020. I started with lean machine and now in the middle of tactical monster. 5 months later, I’ve lose 15 lbs, and gone up 15-30lbs in each of my core lift rep maxes.
With the right nutrition and recovery, these programs are the best thing out there to help you stay strong and in the fight. Results speak for themselves.
Seeing great results after just 1 week! Could not be happier with this plan.