Are you serious about massively improving your push-up and pull-up performance? Want to hit those Elite standards of 100+ push-ups and 20+ pull-ups before you know it?
Push-ups and Pull-ups are two of the most fundamental exercises for your training yet, so many struggles to even perform a few repetitions. With the right application, you can finally start seeing results and master these two foundation exercises.
"I have seen so many guys and girls who struggle to increase their count in these two vital exercises. That is why I came up with a proven formula to help break past these plateau's and no, that doesn't include you doing push-up and pull-ups all day long." -- Rory JT
An add-on to your current training this plan only consists of 3 x brief intense workouts for both push-ups and pull-ups lasting around 15-20 mins each.
You will be performing a range of variations for both exercises to build your strength and conditioning in all movements.
- Dominate your testing days and perform the required numbers with ease.
- Build upper body strength and muscular endurance.
- Increase muscle mass on your chest, back, shoulders and upper arms.
- 3x short 15-20min sessions per exercise.
- Easy to follow schedule with tables to record your numbers for each workout.
- Can be extended to 9 weeks by performing 2 sessions per week with the same great results.
The plan that has helped so many, like yourself, break through plateaus and start seeing the increases they deserve.
++PLUS: Bonus core workout guide to boost your core training and enhance your performance progress.
**NOTE This plan comes in a downloadable pdf format only. After your purchase, you will be linked to the download page.
THIS TRAINING IS IDEAL FOR
- Those beginning at any level, there are scaling options to help you progress.
- Those looking to ACE their selection.
- Anyone who just can't increase their strength in these exercises.
- Those looking for a plan that won't take over their current training.
- Private FB group to connect with the rest of the tribe.
- Customer only email address to answer any questions you have throughout.
- 24/7 support from me and the rest of the team.
JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD
Get access to and support from over 300,000 athletes in the HTK community. Along with email support from our top trainers.
So far I’m loving the simplicity of the fitness plan. It makes it easy to stay disciplined because you know exactly what to do and you come away feeling sore and satisfied. That being said, when the guide says to go to failure, you might be too sore then to finish the other workouts by the end of the week. I guess you either need to show more discretion in how much you do per workout, or you need to space out the timing. Maybe I’m just being a baby about being sore, but Pavel Tsatsouline says being that sore is more harmful than good...
A little misconceptions but it was good.
I didn't like that I couldn't print it out, but I understand why.
Great plan that fits well into my busy life.
Surper programmation. C’est vraiment top.