LEAN MACHINE V2 [SHRED]
Are you ready to quit the excuses, lose that extra fat and take your training to the next level? Welcome to Lean Machine Volume 2 🔥
This is an extremely simple, but insanely effective system built for the tactical athlete who needs to lose weight and keep it off.
With the right mix of weight training and conditioning, we have laid out all you need to shred fat fast, build lean muscle mass, and increase your athletic performance.
If you want to;
- Shred Body Fat Effortlessly
- Reveal Incredible Muscle definition
- Increase Strength and Endurance
- Still Have Time & Energy to Be Able to Engage in Other Physical Activities (e.g Other Sports or Martial Arts)
Then this program is right for you.
Combining 3 days of lifting with HIIT sessions and LIC (Low-intensity condition) this program is designed for maximum results.
Each lifting workout uses max strength RPT (reverse pyramid training), high volume accessory work with short rests, and supersets, combined for strength and fat burning. Then we add in specific short sharp conditioning sessions and LIC for performance and endurance.
Your 8 weeks are split into 2 phases to keep your training progressing with you.
- 3x Lifting sessions per week (50-70 mins)
- Short HIIT cardio sessions that rapidly accelerate fat loss and keep you burning fat for 48 hours after your cardio session. (8-15 mins)
- Longer LIC sessions to mobilize fat, improve your endurance & recovery ability. (20-40 mins)
- Workout variety, conditioning options, and progressions so your workouts don't become repetitive.
- Immediate program access
- Our updated Nutrition and supplement guide.
- Members area access
- HTK 8 Testing & HTK Mob mobility warmup.
- Adjustable Bench
- Squat Rack
- Weight plates (Bumpers not required)
- Pull-up / Dip Station
- Pull-down Machine (Optional)
- Leg Extension Machine
- Leg Curl Machine
- Cable Set-up
- Skipping rope
- Sled or Prowler (Substitutions available)
- MISC Conditioning Equipment; Rowing Machine, Assault Bike, Stepper, Boxing bag, Sledgehammer.
What's different between Vol1 & Vol2?
Lean Machine vol1 is still a great program, we simply decided it was time for a refresh. It is our goal to always continue to improve and upgrade our training to help you achieve your best results. Still including the RPT (reverse pyramid) method for max strength, and accessory work this plan includes 3 days of weight training, along with your HIIT sessions and LIC (low intensity).
With fewer weight sessions, we have given you more time for recovery and muscle growth and added more emphasis on conditioning. This also means it is the ideal plan if you want to train combat sports or other sports a few times a week and not hinder your performance.
It is the optimum time frame to help assure your adherence to the training and gives enough time to see your results. This plan can, of course, be repeated after taking a break for a couple of weeks for even better results
Is this a home or gym program?
Your weight sessions will require a gym with basic equipment, this is 3 days a week. If you have a home gym setup you may have most of the equipment, a full list of what is required can be found on the product page.
There are always substitutions that can be made feel free to reach out to us.
Do I need to have performed Vol1 before Vol2?
No, there is no need. This is a replacement program, not a progression, and you can no longer purchase vol1.
What fitness level is this for?
Beginners to Elite. However, we do recommend trying one of our bodyweight, no equipment programs or Built a Different (home) first, if you are an absolute beginner to any type of training.
- Private FB group to connect with the rest of the tribe.
- Customer only email address to answer any questions you have throughout.
- 24/7 support from me and the rest of the team.
Great program! I like the schedule of weightlifting to cardio. I hate doing cardio and this program definitely helps me getting into more!
I have been doing it now for two weeks, and I have to say that I am very very happy with it. The intensity is quite high if you use the correct weights and rests. Also the assault bike trainings are amazing!
I am planing to get ready for an sfo selection next year, i started with the ops massive, it was very rough and i could rise my mental and physical Fitness! Now i started the lean machine, and its quite different upper, lower body and lot of contidioning! If you are interessted in more details hit me up on my insta @runningturtle_3
LEAN MACHINE V2 [SHRED]
Monster workout plan. I routinely find my body begging me to quit during the second 8x8 w 30 second rest (especially the deadlift). Many times I might’ve but I remember reading that it would happen in the plan which powered me through each time. Highly recommend so far (through 3 weeks)