Are you ready to quit the excuses, lose that extra fat and take your training to the next level? A 12-week training plan, specifically designed to accelerate fat loss while maintaining and enhancing muscle mass and performance levels. The primary focus of this training is to help you lose fat and shed that extra bulk that has been holding you back.
Conditioning is King in this plan with variations to help you boost your performance and train to suit your own personal goals.
Each workout follows a three-stage structure consisting of strength, accessory work, and conditioning combined in just the right way to give you a proven formula that gets results fast.
- 5x Sessions per week with the main work taking 30-40 mins per session.
- Build up your resilience and mental toughness.
- Conditioning variations to suit your specific needs
- Levels from beginner to advanced.
- For those who want to lean up without losing their muscle gains.
Track your journey along the way with a standardized test to complete throughout your journey and see how hard to kill you are. Testing is vital to make sure you are staying on track. Progressions throughout your plan.
This plan comes with a Printable table to record and track your weight throughout the training.
++PLUS Nutrition and supplement guide. A simple guideline of what your nutrition should look like, and the best supplements to make your training more effective. Correct nutrition is key for optimal results.
- Budget-friendly real food
- A detailed guide on how to work out your macros
- Sample meal ideas
- My top supplement recommendations
With this plan you will receive all of the below. All of our training plans are available at checkout immediately after purchase and come in an ebook format only.
- 12-week training schedule laid out in pdf format
- A printable table that lets you write down and track your workouts
- Nutrition & Supplement guide
- Access to video library with exercise explanations
- 24/7 email access to get support from our team
JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD
Get access to and support from over 300,000 athletes in the HTK community. Along with email support from our top trainers.