A 'zero weight's' training plan that will help build mental resilience and have you leaving your peers in the dust when the going gets tough. You will learn how to master body-weight & calisthenics training and enhance your performance as a tactical athlete.
Using a specific three-phase training structure for each workout, this plan combines specific body-weight exercises in the right way that will get you seeing results, fast.
Designed to be either used as a stand-alone training schedule or to be added to your current training plan at times when you are without a gym, this is for those who are wanting to master body-weight work and overall conditioning.
This is NOT your average body-weight plan. To keep you motivated and striving for progression throughout, I have laid your training out into a game-style format. As you progress throughout the weeks you will reach certain roadblocks where you are required to test yourself before progressing.
Fail this test, and you will be sent back to redo that level.
- 3 Bodyweight training sessions per week that are 25-45 minutes each.
- 3 Levels you must pass to complete the training.
- Scaling options to make things easier / harder.
- Greatly improve your cardiovascular and muscular endurance.
- Added endurance guide, particularly focused on job-specific sessions of running rucking and swimming
We have plenty of scaling options so even though this is no weight you can continue to challenge yourself. Track your journey along the way with a standardized test to complete throughout your journey and see how hard to kill you are. Testing is vital to make sure you are staying on track.
This plan comes with a Printable table to record your times and repetitions throughout.
++PLUS Nutrition and supplement guide. A simple guideline of what your nutrition should look like, and the best supplements to make your training more effective. Correct nutrition is key for optimal results.
- Budget-friendly real food
- A detailed guide on how to work out your macros
- Sample meal ideas
- My top supplement recommendations
With this plan you will receive all of the below. All of our training plans are available at checkout immediately after purchase and come in an ebook format only.
- 6-week training schedule laid out in pdf format no weight required
- A printable table that lets you write down and track your workouts
- Nutrition & Supplement guide
- Access to
- 24/7 email access to get support from our team
JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD
Get access to and support from over 300,000 athletes in the HTK community. Along with email support from our top trainers.