Are you ready to quit the excuses, lose that extra fat and take your training to the next level?
A 12-week training plan, specifically designed to accelerate fat loss while maintaining and enhancing muscle mass and performance levels. The primary focus of this training is to help you lose fat and shed that extra bulk that has been holding you back.
Conditioning is King in this plan with variations to help you boost your performance and train to suit your own personal goals.
"I wanted to create a plan designed to build ultimate athletes who don't sacrifice strength or performance, while also creating well-rounded physiques. We don't skip leg day"
Each workout follows a three-stage structure consisting of strength, accessory work and conditioning combined in just the right way to give you a proven formula that gets results fast. Define your muscles and build lean mass as you challenge yourself through each day pushing yourself to the limit.
- Boost confidence and define your physique.
- Build up your resilience and mental toughness.
- Conditioning variations to suit your specific needs
- Workout variety and progressions so your workouts don't become repetitive.
- 5x Sessions per week with the main work taking 30-40 mins per session.
- Our special Nutrition and Supplement guide.
I'm not going to lie to you, this training is no walk in the park but if you can stick to this detailed framework and put in the hard work I can guarantee your mission success.
**NOTE this program comes in a downloadable pdf format only. After your purchase, you will be linked to the download page
NUTRITION & SUPPLEMENT GUIDE
When training I find so many who struggle with knowing the right food to fuel their bodies with. That is why I have included my specific nutrition & supplement guide to work alongside your training.
A simple guideline of what your nutrition should look like, and the best supplements to make your training more effective.
- Budget-friendly real food.
- A detailed guide on how to work out your macros.
- Sample meal ideas.
- My top supplement recommendations.
Correct nutrition is key for optimal results.
THIS TRAINING IS IDEAL FOR
- Those of any fitness levels from beginner to advanced.
- Those who want to lean up without losing their muscle gains.
- Those READY to take it up a notch with more intensity and conditioning.
- Those who are ready to ditch the excuses.
- Those who aren't afraid to put in the hard work and get the results.
- Adjustable Bench
- Squat Rack
- Weight plates (Bumpers not required)
- Pull-up / Dip Station
- Pull-down Machine
- Leg Extension Machine
- Leg Curl Machine
- Cable Set-up
- MISC Conditioning Equipment; Rowing Machine, Assault Bike, Stepper, Boxing bag, Skipping Rope, Sledgehammer, Tyres, Sandbag.
You are not alone on this journey, at HTK we have a tribe of brothers all on the same journey.
- Private FB group to connect with the rest of the tribe.
- Customer only email address to answer any questions you have throughout.
- 24/7 support from me and the rest of the team.
JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD
Get access to and support from over 300,000 athletes in the HTK community. Along with email support from our top trainers.
Just started but I can tell this is a kick as routine and I will see results
I've used HTK plans before. Specifically Elite Operator. However over the past two years I killed myself with complacency and excuses. Lean Machine is the perfect plan to kill those complacency and excuses!
It is a very informative and challenging program
Very simple workout that challenges even the most experienced lifter in a short time
This program is great for short, quick, and challenging workouts. Only two weeks into the program, supplementing it with CrossFit classes, daily walking, and some running, and seeing good results. I started this after my transition out of the military and into grad school and it has been a great program to keep me motivated and in the gym.