Aspiring Warrior 13-17+
Are you a young athlete wanting to maximize your performance and physique without having to use heavy weights or even needing a gym membership??
Aspiring warrior is an effective training plan that uses minimal equipment so you can workout anywhere, any time. This training uses purely your own bodyweight and one dumbbell or kettlebell yet still gives you an intense well-rounded workout.
Great for beginners or advanced the level of intensity goes off your own current fitness level and progresses from week to week.
Whether you are training to one day serve in the military/ law enforcement or training to stay on top of your game in your sport, this plan is for you and will help you stand out from your peers when the going gets tough. Get your performance and physique where it needs to be in just 8 weeks!!“The mission was to create the perfect plan for young athletes aspiring to be part of something bigger than themselves. To help them prepare themselves for future excellence!" --Rory JT
The Aspiring warrior plan has been designed to build your bodyweight strength and endurance while introducing a weighted implement to further increase the intensity.
- 3 Circuit training sessions per week that are 40-60 minutes each to build your strength and muscular endurance.
- 2-3 Endurance training sessions per week that are 20-45 minutes each to build your energy systems.
- A wide variety of exercises to build your physique through all ranges.
- Pre and Post testing days to keep track of your results.
**NOTE this program comes in a downloadable pdf format only. After your purchase, you will be linked to the download page
NUTRITION & SUPPLEMENT GUIDE
When training I find so many who struggle with knowing the right food to fuel their bodies with. That is why I have included my specific nutrition & supplement guide to work alongside your training.
A simple guideline of what your nutrition should look like, and the best supplements to make your training more effective.
- Budget-friendly real food.
- A detailed guide on how to work out your macros.
- Sample meal ideas.
- My top supplement recommendations.
Correct nutrition is key for optimal results.
THIS TRAINING IS IDEAL FOR
- Those of all training levels from beginner to advanced.
- Young athletes who want great results without lifting heavy weights or the use of a gym.
- Athletes preparing for team sports.
- People preparing for service (Basic training, Police academy)
- Somewhere to do pull-ups/dips. Can be as simple as a doorway attachment for pull-ups and a chair for dips.
- A single Dumbbell or Kettlebell. Recommended weights as follows.
Male: Age 13-14: 10-12kg / Age 15-17+: 16-20kg.
Female: Age 13-14: 6-8kg / Age 15-17+: 10-12kg.
You are not alone on this journey, at HTK we have a tribe of brothers all on the same journey.
- Private FB group to connect with the rest of the tribe.
- Customer only email address to answer any questions you have throughout.
- 24/7 support from me and the rest of the team.
It’s been great to focus and have real understanding of how to make myself better with out doing a shit load of the same three exercises every day
Helped me get ready for football season and put some muscle on.
Aspiring Warrior 13-17+
This program has been solid. I was injured a couple years ago and it took me out of the game and has kept me out of the game which caused me to become an out of shape fat fuck. This program helped me get back on track. I have gotten back in shape and not such a fat fuck.
I plan on buying more programs after this one.
It definitely challenges my little warriors but they are able to complete the workouts and feel amazingly confident afterwards.