Do you want maximal results without sacrificing your life at the gym?
Battle Hardened is a proven training plan specifically created for tactical athletes over 40. The mission is the same, but it is time to change the battle plan. This training focuses on using a high frequency, low volume weight training approach combined with a wide variety of short, sharp conditioning sessions. That means you can see the progress each time you hit the gym without destroying your body.
Killing yourself in the gym daily may have worked in the past but it’s time to work smarter. Stimulation, not annihilation is the motto when it comes to this training plan. This doesn’t mean you won’t be working hard, this is no walk in the park.
Whether you are serving or not, this plan is built for busy individuals who don’t want to spend their life in the gym yet still want to see great results in their performance and physique.
” As your recovery starts slowing down, now is not the time to give up on your physical conditioning. We need to switch up the methods and get you back on the path to glory once again.” -- Rory JT
This plan has been designed to build your physique and physical conditioning the way you want it, without dedicating your life to the inside of a gym.
- 30-60 Minute sessions.
- A mixture of high intensity and slow steady conditioning.
- 5 Training days per week made up of 4 Strength sessions & 4 Conditioning sessions.
- Strength sessions focus on a high frequency, low volume approach when it comes to each body part.
- Can be used for more than 8 weeks by switching between the phases as your progress plateaus.
- A progressive schedule that challenges you and forces you to adapt as the weeks go on.
**NOTE this program comes in a downloadable pdf format only. After your purchase, you will be linked to the download page
NUTRITION & SUPPLEMENT GUIDE
When training I find so many who struggle with knowing the right food to fuel their bodies with. That is why I have included my specific nutrition & supplement guide to work alongside your training.
A simple guideline of what your nutrition should look like, and the best supplements to make your training more effective.
- Budget-friendly real food.
- A detailed guide on how to work out your macros.
- Sample meal ideas.
- My top supplement recommendations.
Correct nutrition is key for optimal results.
THIS TRAINING IS IDEAL FOR
- Those of all training levels from beginner to advanced.
- Athletes over 40 wanting to start making great progress again.
- Busy people who have between 4-7 hours to train per week.
- Those who are new to the HTK tribe and want to complete a training plan before moving onto the more intense 12-week plans.
- Adjustable Bench
- Squat Rack
- Weight plates (Bumpers not required)
- Pull-up / Dip Station
- Calf raise (Standing and seated ideally)
- Pulldown Machine
- Cable Station
- MISC Conditioning Equipment; Rowing Machine, Assault Bike, Stepper, Boxing Bag, Skipping Rope, Sledgehammer, Tyres, Sandbag, Sled, Battle ropes.
You are not alone on this journey, at HTK we have a tribe of brothers all on the same journey.
- Private FB group to connect with the rest of the tribe.
- Customer only email address to answer any questions you have throughout.
- 24/7 support from me and the rest of the team.
JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD
Get access to and support from over 300,000 athletes in the HTK community. Along with email support from our top trainers.
I am on week 3 of Battle Hardened and i enjoy the program so far. I also love the flexibility regarding hiit and steady state conditioning. I'd say the only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because for a guy over 40, it would have been nice to have some mobility work included.
Just started the program, but love it so far. From a guy with many injuries, I love the fact they focus on taking care of your body before and after the workout. Great customer service as well.
Good program. Have enjoyed it so far.
I just started week 1, but I love this workout. My body doesn't feel like I am hitting muscles multiple times per week. Love the low-volume, high frequency approach. The leg blasters are killers!
So far I’m getting excellent results and I’m yet to get injured. I appreciate the emphasis on warm up and cool down